Sophie's Adventures in Ghana

Friday, May 04, 2007

For your viewing pleasure...





































Hello my precious

Hope this latest entry finds you all well. I must announce from the get-go that for unforeseen political and personal reasons, I have decided to launch into a boycotting-of-the-blog campaign. No, in fact --and in all honesty— it’s just that I haven’t really felt inclined to write as of late. Nothing serious or personal though...but a bit of a dry spell when it comes to blog-related inspiration. So instead of letting words speak, I’ve decided to (take the easy way out and) devote this latest entry to an almost entirely pictorial rendition of my adventures.

Suffice it to say that I am well, though it is with mixed emotions that I realize I only have one month left here in Ghana. Still, I can’t wait to see you all as I have and continue to miss you so very much!

I’ll be back soon with a more comprehensive chapter.
Until then, take care my darlings,
A bientot mes poulets!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger dana said...

That poster (billboard?) of God Power is insane. Exactly the kind of thing that I simultaneously love and fear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home